Anticipation, high expectations, uneasy tension are the things that characterize a first date, however, this shouldn’t be the case, especially if you are taking your significant other to an adventurous experience to serene and breathtaking sites in the world. These are some of the best romantic first date locations in the universe.
· This is a mountainous island on the east of Java; the most populous island in Indonesia. The country has over 13,000 islands with 6,000 being inhabited.
· Bali is 145 km long and 80km wide with the highest point being around 3200 m above sea level. The island is famous for its mountainous green landscape with smoldering volcanoes and immaculate beaches.
· Kuta beach has a history of surfing with numerous surf schools, sandy shores that glide into the cerulean water and an absent reef making it a popular surfing destination. Presence of numerous pagodas and temples along coastlines offer spectacular views.
· The weather in Bali is warm all year round, but heavy rains occur from December to March with the best time for visits being from April to October. June to August is the busiest of the year.
· This is the smallest and least populous nation in Asia with nearly 2,000 little coral islands that are grouped into atolls (ring-shaped coral reefs surrounding a water body). Only 200 of the islands are inhabited.
· Maldives will give you an unforgettable experience of turquoise reefs, crystal blue waters and marine life. The various water sport activities ranging from snorkeling, windsurfing, scuba diving, kayaking, riding pedal boats will surely keep you occupied.
Rich marine life offers sights of manta rays, whale sharks, turtles with the famous Banana Reef full of fish of different colors including the banner fish, Napoleon Wrasse and Moray eels.
· This island is the 3rd largest in the world, offering endless adventure in nature with green canopies hanging over the vast rainforest.
· The endangered species of the Orangutans are found in two places in the world. One being in this rainforest and Sumatra in Indonesia. The smart primates are said to make crafts and medicine.
· Other attractions that can be found in the Borneo are mountain treks to Mt. Kinabalu, views of River Kinabatagan and beaches along the Mamutik Island.
· People interested in being around water all the time have these as perfect destinations. Cheap prices in Thai islands attract people to this country, with the Koh Lanta Island is most popular for swimming and relaxing.
· Other notable islands include Koh Chang, Koh Lipe, Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, Koh Tao, Koh Phi Phi and Phuket. These islands offer a great environment for swimming, relaxing and scuba diving. Koh Phangan is more offers more of a party scene compared to the rest.
· This is the most culturally rich towns in Thailand and is located among the highest points in the country. The town hosts over 2 million tourists; a number that is double the population of the town.
· It boasts of over 300 Buddhist temples, rich culture, cooking, massage and creative people in the masses from writers to artists. Various bazaars and markets offer plenty of shopping options.
· The highest Doi Inthanon mountain, a national park, elephant nature park are all nearby.
Travel arrangements to the above locations can be made by an online visa application which is easy as the Esta application to the U.S for you and your loved one.