Planning a tour has often happened when vacation is nearing. The vacation will give immense pleasure for kids and elderly people will use this as a complete relaxation factor. There are many amazing places are there in the country India. The country India is rich in cultural heritage and wildlife, hence every year tourist from different country moving towards India to enjoy these things. There are many tour packers and trip takers are available across the country and they are having various route map through which you can receive a message. The golden triangle tour is one of the famous trips in which you can see number of amazing places. The golden triangle tour will take trip of eight days the places covered by this tour are Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore and Jaipur. Here’s the detailed plan of the golden triangle tour India is scripted, hence have a note on it and book for it.
Tour plan of golden triangle tour
- Initially the tour starts from Delhi; you will meet us at Delhi international airport. Delhi is a capital of India, which holds 15 million inhabitants from here the golden triangle tour starts. From there you need to move to the hotel of your choice. You may stay overnight in Delhi and start your next day travel amazingly.
- Day two, after completing the breakfast we will start over travel to Delhi’s most special places. It is one of the finest places in India, which is holding many tourist spots like Chandni Chowk, Birla Mandir, Rashtrapati Bhawan, India gate, raj ghat, Bahai temple, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s tomb and more. The day full of sightseeing where you can enjoy the day with historical information.
- Day three, you will move to Agra from Delhi. The city Agra is famous Taj Mahal, one of the world wonders and the reed fort. It is one of the spotting places in the golden triangle trip. After visiting these two world-famous places stay at Agra.
- Day four moves from Agra to Ranthambore. The Ranthambore is exactly located in Rajasthan. It is one of the top forest region in India where you can see tigers. It is a place where tigers are protected in a large manner. The Golden Triangle with Ranthambore is said to be best and amazing place.
- Then in Ranthambore you enjoy the safaris which are taken twice daily. It will give you an adventures time that will never forget from your mind. While you are moving to safaris then you are allowed with a guide who can protect you.
- Then move from Ranthambore to Jaipur where you can see the cultural heritage of the country. In Jaipur you can see the Palace of Winds, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Amber Fort, and Fort on Elephant’s back. These are some highlighted place that you can enjoy during the golden triangle tour.
- Then stay overnight there and start your travel to Delhi on the next day and you will be left at New Delhi International airport. It will surely be an amazing trip and you will never forget these chronological things your life.
Author Bio: Author of this post Faiz Alam is really loved to wildlife destination in India, and here he is exploring the tour packages of Ranthambore Jeep Safari