Manila is a magic place ready to cover you with its ancestor and modern attractions, also with all the activities you can find to do there. A trip to Manila is one time event in the most of the travelers, this other side of the world has several attractions you can enjoy then you need a guidance to not forget any of the most important, below you will find the top I prepared for you, let your mind take a journey through them:
1. Intramuros, this is a 64 hectare stone citadel, founded by the Spanish conquerors in 1,571. Despite invasions, natural disasters and wars, it is still standing. I recommend you to visit this amazing place before 10:00 a.m. When the temperature is manageable. Is a good place to visit the day after your arrival to Manila International Airport.
2. Manila Contemporary, the slicing edge of Manila’s art scene can be found on Chino Roces Avenue, this place consistently hosts world-class exhibitions from the Philippines and many other countries, I am sure you will enjoy this art-journey while you discover new art-trends in this side of the world.
3. Café Juanita, this is a really traditional Philippine home cooking you can get in Manila, great takes on pork adobo, angel-hair pasta with crab sauce, deep fried asohos (whiting) and Laing -taro leaves in coconut milk-.
4. Greenbelt Chapel, this is a Roman Catholic city and the spirit is palpable in this amazing place, which is an amazing luxury shopping complex where commercialism and Christianity are combined. The chapel sits like a jewel in the middle of carefully manicured grounds. If you are curious, you can go to any of its three masses available per day.
5. Ayala Museum, this is an art and history museum located at the corner of Makati Ave. And De La Rosa St. In Metro Manila. It was established in 1,967 and started as a history museum, but in 20th it was transformed into an art museum. It is one of the closest attractions to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
6. Eat Halo-Halo, is the most popular Philippine dessert with mixtures of shaved ice and evaporated milk, to which are added various boiled sweet beans, jello and fruits served in a bowl. In the recent year is really famous around the world and used in video games, songs and more.
7. Marikina Shoe Museum, people has been always fascinated by the footwear and the Philippine style could not be the exception.
8. Enjoy the sunset, one of the Manila’s best attractions is its sunset, and Manila Ocean Park is a good place to enjoy it.
9. Binondo, is an enclave in Manila populated by the Chinese people living in the Philippines. It is the oldest Chinatown in the world and you shall not let this experience goes.
10. Music venues, manila offers to you many clubs to enjoy the best of the night life.
Since your arrival to Manila International Airport, you will enjoy many benefits to make this trip the best of your life, find out all the information you need to know about this ancestral, dynamic and modern place, this is a time of changes, this is time to be different, this is your time!
Author Bio: Maria Christina has provided this post to us. She is an avid blogger and writes articles and other stuff about traveling. She believes in travel safety and management. She guides people on how to enjoy holidays in Philippines by hiring a Taxi at Manila Airport.